C D E F H I M O P R S T U V W
- How do I upload files / images / change templates?
You should receive an email notification after adding a new Store with FTP access details. Usually it will be sufficient for you just to click ...
- How can I use SSL for file upload?
You need to use an FTP client with SSL support enabled (like
WinSCP or FileZilla, for example). Please select either the FTPS (FTP over SSL) or ...
- How do I import my existing Magento database from another place?
To import your existing database please enable phpMyAdmin access for your Store as described in How do I access my database, then drop all existing ...
- How do I access my database?
Please enable phpMyAdmin for your store. To enable phpMyAdmin access, you can use the following steps:
Switch to the My Stores section
Click on the Settings button ...
- How do I change Magento Base URL?
Magento Base URL is the URL used to access Store pages. You can set it on a per Store basis.
It can be changed in Magento ...
- How do I reset my FTP password?
To reset your FTP password please navigate to the My Stores > Store Settings section in the Magenting dashboard and click on the Reset password ...
- How do I access cPanel?
We do not use cPanel in our setup for the sake of performance and stability.
In case you are missing some specific feature, please just send ...
- How do I add my own domain name to my Magento store?
Please use the following instructions:
Switch to the My Stores section
Click on the Domains button
Enter your domain name into the input field (the domain name should ...
- How can I edit/disable Facebook and Twitter blocks on all the pages in ElectroMagik theme?
In ElectroMagik theme Facebook and Twitter blocks are embedded directly
into theme templates, so in order for you to get rid of them, you will need ...
- How do I change/remove the Customer Support sections in the Grayscale theme?
To change/remove "Customer Support" sections, you need to edit static blocks in the Magento Admin Area:
Navigate to CMS > Static Blocks
Edit the right_info_block static block ...
- How do you process recurring payments?
Recurring payments are processed automatically through Plimus. Every month, active subscriptions are charged a subscription fee by using the payment method on file in your ...
- How to use WinSCP for FTP access:
Open the WinSCP download page in your browser
Download and execute the latest Installation package
As soon as the installation completes, run the WinSCP program ...
- How to use Windows built-in Explorer for FTP access:
Copy the ftp:// link that you received in the email notification with the FTP access details (to restore FTP access, please follow instructions in the ...
- How to run Magento 1.3 with PHP 5.3 version
Magento 1.3 version shows the following error when running PHP 5.3 version:
Fatal error: Method Varien_Object::__tostring() cannot take arguments
Since we use PHP 5.3 by default and ...
- How do I migrate / transfer my existing Magento installation to Magenting?
First of all, we will migrate your existing installation for free on our own as an initial setup for our Fly Magento, Power of Freedom ...
- How do I switch my Store to a dedicated IP-address?
If you already have your Store running on a shared IP-address and wish to switch to a dedicated IP-address, please order an IP-address subscription at ...
- How do I Set Up Table Rate Shipping in Magento?
For detailed information on setting up Table Rate Shipping in Magento please follow instructions provided in this article or the following quick video tutorial:
The import ...
- How do I check my Magento Store availability from different locations?
To check your Magento Store availability from different locations you can use services similar to the following ones, just to name a few:
The latest one ...
- How do I change colors in MagentoClassic or Magento Absolute theme/template?
To change colors in Magento Absolute or MagentoClassic theme you need to change Skin field at System > Configuration > Design > Themes section in ...
- How do I remove Google Checkout from "Shop by" section in Search results?
Google Checkout section is shown in Shop By block of Magento's search results page:
To disable this section you need to switch enable_googlecheckout attribute to not ...
- How do I change Magento Admin URL/path?
To change Magento Admin URL it is needed to edit app/etc/local.xml
file replacing 'admin' entry in the following section with the new
- How do I translate Magento interface? Magento localization tips
Magento interface is translated with CSV localization files (installed as extension in Magento Connect Manager) or using buit-in Inline translation tool. To learn how to ...
- How do I remove Estimate shipping and taxes block
To remove the Estimate shipping and taxes block you'll need to
customize the layout of your theme.
In order to do this ...
- How do I enable SSL / HTTPS connections to my Store?
To use SSL it is required to obtain SSL
certificate/certificates for your domain.
SSL certificates can be obtained ...
- How do I configure Google Analytics in Magento?
To configure Google Analytics tracking in Magento please navigate to System > Configuration > Sales > Google API screen in Magento backend and set tracking ...
- How do I create / edit Email accounts for my domains?
To manage your mail account please use the following steps:
1. Navigate to My Domains section
2. Click on the Settings button for your domain
3. In Email ...
- How do I enable Magento inline translation feature
Magento inline translation can be enabled at System
> Configuration > Developer > Inline Translation in Magento Backend:
Please also make ...
- How do I clear cached Magento data
To clear Magento cache you need to login to Magento backend, navigate to System > Cache Management screen and use Flush Cache button to flush ...
- How do I disable Magento Compiler?
Magento Compiler feature should be disabled on any changes in loaded Magento classes, in other words, you need to disable Magento Compilation every time before ...
- How do I install Magento module / extension via Magento Connect
To install Magento module / extension please use the following steps:
Navigate to Magento Connect site
Find extension for your store:
At the extension page click on ...
- How do I fix Magento's "Error 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable"
Magento shows Error 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable page after extension installation via Magento Connect or scheduling a backup:
Service Temporarily Unavailable
server is temporarily unable to service ...
- How do I change Magento logo
Logo image in Magento can be changed at System > Configuration > Design page in Header > Logo Image Src option:
The option value is a ...
- How do I upgrade Magento via Magento Connect
This article applies to Magento 126.96.36.199 and later versions (How do I check Magento version).
Before starting Magento upgrade make sure the upgrade it is ...